Thursday, November 03, 2005

Preview Episode 8

title: The Hidden Immunity Doll
CBS, 8:00 p.m. Thursday, Nov. 3, 2005
Episode #1108.

from the Survivor web site:
Survivors learn that there is an Immunity idol hidden in the Guatemalan jungle, and the hunt begins.

Given the choice to feast or challenge, several castaways choose to enjoy a large feast in front of the others instead of competing for Immunity. Is this a smart move, or will their hunger be their demise?

from Yahoo TV:
The ninth castaway is voted off.
[not as helpful as some other Yahoo previews]

Commentary
The web is real quiet about tonight's episode. I think Judd, Gary and Cindy are in danger of being voted off.

Survivor Fantasy Picks
I'm sticking with the two mini alliances (see SI: Intermingling Alliances ) so I've got Stephenie and Danni and their cronies. I know Stephenie is in more danger now of being voted off because she has played before but she's a threat to win challenges, cries a lot and has previously climbed ruins so I'll take my chances. At this point I think she's still a safe bet.

Stephenie, climbs ruins
Danni, climbs ruins
Jaime, takes a nap
Rafe, takes a nap

Next Update: As It Airs, updates as Survivor Guatemala airs.
Thu. 8:00 pm ET GMT -5 hrs.