Thursday, October 27, 2005

Fantasy League Picks

Survivor Fantasy League Picks

For what is worth, here are my picks for Survivor Fantasy League.

Rafe, Climbs Ruins.
Danni, First Interviewed Tribal Council.
Jaime, Climbs Ruins.
Stephenie, Climbs Ruins.

It looks like Yaxha will go to Tribal Council and I'm hoping Jeff Probst will question Danni first. She has been manipulating things and maybe Jeff has sniffed it out and calls her out on it. I have been getting some bonus points from Climbs Ruins and it's been from Nakum players.

Other Possibilities
If you're looking for First Interview bonus points then try someone from Nakum. After Judd's performance at Tribal Council last week it will probably be someone commenting on his outburst. I suggest Rafe and/or Stephenie.

Next Update: Tonight as the show airs and my review afterwards.
(I'm on the East coast, Survivor airs at 8:00 pm ET, GMT -4 hrs.)