Wednesday, November 30, 2005

Preview Episode 12

title: Price for Immunity
CBS, 8:00 p.m. Thursday, Dec. 1, 2005
Episode #1112.

from the Survivor web site:
In an attempt to break up the Final Four, one Survivor plants doubt in another's mind. Will this strategic risk turn the tide?

One Survivor receives a sealed envelope containing a clue that could provide an advantage in the next Immunity Challenge.

A bidding war breaks out at a Reward Challenge auction when family members and loved ones show up unannounced.

from Yahoo TV:
[no description available]

Commentary, Predictions and Possible Spoilers
The web is quiet as I write this, almost too quiet. This is a pivotal episode. Will Stephenie, Judd, Rafe and Cindy stick together and vote off Danni and Lydia to reach the final four or will Danni and Lydia be able to swing Rafe and Cindy to their side?

Well, that's how I see things. If I find out any more info. I'll include it in my update tomorrow afternoon.

Next Update: Thursday (around noon ET), my Survivor Fantasy Picks. Also As It Airs will be back.