Thursday, November 17, 2005

Fantasy Picks and Commentary

Survivor Fantasy League Picks
If the Axis of Evil (aka Magical 6) votes off Jaime as many people are predicting then I think it will be a mistake for them - so I hope they do it.

Why do I think it would be a mistake? After this Tribal Council they will be down to 7 Survivors which means 4 votes are needed for voting someone off. Gary and Danni can then go to Cindy and Lydia, who are at the bottom of the Axis of Evil, and guarantee them a spot in the final four.

Of course Jaime's paranoia may be jeopardizing the Axis of Evil who feel they have no choice but to vote him off. However a better way of handling it for them would be for Stephenie, Rafe and Judd to go to Jaime and say to him "I understand you're worried at the moment, we want to be in the final 4 with you. You pick the next person to go: Cindy, Lydia, Gary or Danni." I think something like this would reduce his paranoia.

For what is worth, here are my picks for Survivor Fantasy League.

Rafe, Climbs Ruins.
Danni, Climbs Ruins.
Judd, Climbs Ruins.
Stephenie, Climbs Ruins.

Note: the Survivor Slackers are still in second place in the Private Tribes Leaderboard.

Next Update: Tonight as the show airs and my review afterwards.
(I'm on the East coast, Survivor airs at 8:00 pm ET, GMT -5 hrs.)