Friday, September 02, 2005

Hello Canada!


Lately the Survivor Guatemala news front has been quiet - almost too quiet. So for kicks I decided to check the visitor stats for this blog. It turns out that over 60% of recent visitors hail from Canada, so welcome Canadians!

I have a few questions for my Canadian visitors, if you don't mind (kindly leave your answers in the comments below).
1. How do you watch Survivor (US version), is it on Canadian or US TV?
2. Are the episodes shown at the same time as they are in the States or are they delayed?
3. Is there a Canadian version of Survivor?
4. How did you find this blog?

My experience with Canada and Canadians is limited. In general the few Canadians that I have met are good people. Also I was impressed with my one trip to Canada. I visited Montreal and it's a wonderful city.