Thursday, June 09, 2005

Help Make This Blog Better

Help spread the word about this blog. More readers should mean more people leaving comments which will be more entertaining for all of us (my astute observations and clever insights only go so far).

So here are a few suggestions:

Leave Comments
In the footer of each post is a link to leave a comment - please use it. A big reason I'm doing this blog is to hear from fellow Survivor fans, so don't be shy. Most of the time you can count on me to leave a follow-up comment.

Email People About This Blog
Don't spam or otherwise harass anyone, but if you have a friend, co-worker or family member who likes Survivor then you might want to send them a gentle email with a link to this blog. There is a handy link at the bottom of each post that allows you to do this (it looks like a white envelope with a black arrow in it).

Link to This Blog
If you have a web page or blog then let's exchange links! I'm set up with Blogrolling.com and if you are too then you can easily add me to your Blogroll: Blogroll Me!

After you have linked to me, Contact Me so that I can link to you.

More to Come . . .
. . . as I think of them.